OroCash Allows you to conduct financial transactions by using your mobile device.
Wadi’ah Savings Account
Wadi’ah is a custody or safekeeping. In Wadi’ah arrangement, you can deposit funds in a bank and the bank guarantees you the safety and refund of the entire amount of the deposit, or any part of the outstanding amount, whenever you demand it.
What’s in it for you?
- 24/7 Banking services via our e-channels
- No monthly service charge
- Access to financing facility;
- There might be Hibah (gift) from the Bank at its discretion;
- ATM card shall be issued free of card subscription fee
- Free of charge bank statement once monthly.
- Free SMS notification service while making a transaction.
- Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver’s License, passport, I.D Card, and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the Bank)
- Two passport size photographs.
Digital banking made simple
Explore our online banking features
Enjoy fast and convenient Card Banking services with our ATMs 24/7.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter online banking services.
Our Agent Banking Service which provides limited banking services.
Keeping you connected
to your finances
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime Securely manage your accounts at home, at work and on the go.
Oromia Bank’s digital banking services make accessing and managing your accounts from your computer or mobile device easy and convenient. Whether you need to check your balance, pay bills, or transfer money,our digital banking services help you track and manage your finances everywhere you’re connected.
Deposit checks, pay bills, send wires and
manage your accounts from anywhere, 24/7
Keep your accounts protected with
advanced security features
Enjoy more ways to control your finances
without visiting your branch
Manage your accounts from your computer,
iOS® or Android™ device