OroCash Allows you to conduct financial transactions by using your mobile device.
Oromia International Bank provides import and export services to its customers to facilitate trade in the global market. OIB provides expertise advice and quick customer services with the aim of laying the platform to smooth trade activities and
transactions between sellers and buyers.
The methods of payments used to entertain customers import processing through our bank are Letters of Credit (LC), Cash Against Documents (CAD), Cash in advance, Consignment.
The methods of payments used to entertain customers export processing through our bank are Letters of Credit (LC), Cash Against Documents (CAD), Cash in advance, Consignment
Documents Required for Import Letter of Credit
• L/C opening application form duly completed;
• Foreign exchange application form duly completed, signed and sealed by an importer;
• Three copies of Performa invoice clearly showing full description of goods, including quantity, grade, quality, volume,unit of measurement, mode of shipment, terms of payment, unit price, and total price of the goods at a named place of delivery;
• Photocopy of valid foreign trade, investment or industry license and TIN certificate;
• Insurance certificate from licensed local insurance company;
• It will be checked that the applicant’s name is not in the delinquent list of National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE);
• Cash Against Document (CAD)
Required documents for Imports by CAD at sight
• Previously approved purchase order by the bank, Performa invoice, valid foreign trade, investment or industry license.
Taxpayer registration certificate;
• One copy of local insurance certificate for goods to be imported;
• Foreign Exchange application form duly completed, signed and stamped together with the following documents;
• Three copies of chamberized invoices;
• Two copies of certificate of origin;
• Full sets of shipping documents (i.e. bill of lading, airway bill/Truck manifest/railway bill/couriers etc. and carrier invoice to indicate the actual fright charges, if it is CRF;
• Advance Payment.
Required documents for Letter of Credit
• Valid trade license for export;
• Copy of authenticated L/C;
• Four copies of completed Bank permit for Export of Goods (permit form to be supplied by the bank);
• Two copies of invoices duly completed, signed and stamped. The invoice should be authenticated by the Ethiopian chamber of commerce as the case may be;
• A copy of sales contract.
Digital banking made simple
Explore our online banking features
Enjoy fast and convenient Card Banking services with our ATMs 24/7.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter online banking services.
Our Agent Banking Service which provides limited banking services.
Keeping you connected
to your finances
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime Securely manage your accounts at home, at work and on the go.
Oromia Bank’s digital banking services make accessing and managing your accounts from your computer or mobile device easy and convenient. Whether you need to check your balance, pay bills, or transfer money,our digital banking services help you track and manage your finances everywhere you’re connected.
Deposit checks, pay bills, send wires and
manage your accounts from anywhere, 24/7
Keep your accounts protected with
advanced security features
Enjoy more ways to control your finances
without visiting your branch
Manage your accounts from your computer,
iOS® or Android™ device