OroCash Allows you to conduct financial transactions by using your mobile device.
Salam Financing is a forward sale contract whereby the seller undertakes to supply some specific goods to the buyer at a definite future date in exchange for an advanced price fully paid at spot. It deals with future delivery of agricultural products and crafts at the place, quality and amount specified in the pre-agreed contracts between the bank and the customer.
- A trader in need of short-term funds sells commodity to the bank on a deferred delivery basis and easily gets working capital;
- Insurance (Takaful) coverage is needed to ensure risk mitigation system;
- The bank may get into parallel Salam for the same commodity with third party or may sell the commodity in the market at the prevailing price;
- It receives full price of the merchandise on the spot that serves its financing need at present;
- The Bank may ask collateral for this kind of service.
Digital banking made simple
Explore our online banking features
Enjoy fast and convenient Card Banking services with our ATMs 24/7.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter online banking services.
Our Agent Banking Service which provides limited banking services.
Keeping you connected
to your finances
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime Securely manage your accounts at home, at work and on the go.
Oromia Bank’s digital banking services make accessing and managing your accounts from your computer or mobile device easy and convenient. Whether you need to check your balance, pay bills, or transfer money,our digital banking services help you track and manage your finances everywhere you’re connected.
Deposit checks, pay bills, send wires and
manage your accounts from anywhere, 24/7
Keep your accounts protected with
advanced security features
Enjoy more ways to control your finances
without visiting your branch
Manage your accounts from your computer,
iOS® or Android™ device