- Murabaha is a sale transaction where the seller discloses the cost and profit to the buyer at the time of execution of sale.
- Operate by using passbooks
- Online Access all over our branches
Labbaik-Wadi’ah SAVING ACCOUNT
- Free of interest account but with Very competitive profit return rates
- The Bank provides Deposit Certificate, bounded by period;
Digital banking made simple
Explore our online banking features
OroCash Allows you to conduct financial transactions by using your mobile device.
Enjoy fast and convenient Card Banking services with our ATMs 24/7.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter online banking services.
Our Agent Banking Service which provides limited banking services.
Keeping you connected
to your finances
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime Securely manage your accounts at home, at work and on the go.
Oromia Bank’s digital banking services make accessing and managing your accounts from your computer or mobile device easy and convenient. Whether you need to check your balance, pay bills, or transfer money,our digital banking services help you track and manage your finances everywhere you’re connected.
Deposit checks, pay bills, send wires and
manage your accounts from anywhere, 24/7
Keep your accounts protected with
advanced security features
Enjoy more ways to control your finances
without visiting your branch
Manage your accounts from your computer,
iOS® or Android™ device