OroCash Allows you to conduct financial transactions by using your mobile device.
Special Saving Accounts
Oro saving plus account is a saving account for credit scheme that targets individuals particularly employees where they save a certain amount of money to get loan for purchase of a vehicle and/or a house i.e. it is a saving account that attaches loan privilege.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive interest rates (the more you save, the more you earn)
- Notification bonus through SMS.
- Based on the longevity of the relationship and business nature, the credit could be provided at the lower lending rate or with the modest collateral requirement.
- Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver’s License, passport, I.D Card,
and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the Bank)
- Two passport size photographs.
Digital banking made simple
Explore our online banking features
Enjoy fast and convenient Card Banking services with our ATMs 24/7.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter online banking services.
Our Agent Banking Service which provides limited banking services.
Keeping you connected
to your finances
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime Securely manage your accounts at home, at work and on the go.
Oromia Bank’s digital banking services make accessing and managing your accounts from your computer or mobile device easy and convenient. Whether you need to check your balance, pay bills, or transfer money,our digital banking services help you track and manage your finances everywhere you’re connected.
Deposit checks, pay bills, send wires and
manage your accounts from anywhere, 24/7
Keep your accounts protected with
advanced security features
Enjoy more ways to control your finances
without visiting your branch
Manage your accounts from your computer,
iOS® or Android™ device