OroCash Allows you to conduct financial transactions by using your mobile device.
The Handhura children saving account is designed to enable parents/guardians save for their children under 18 years of age, whilst also developing a savings culture in them on top of teaching children the value of savings early can help them develop SMART financial habits for life.
Handhura saving account is available in two categories:
- Handhura (0 – 10 years)
- Handhura (11 to under 18 years)
- Competitive interest rates
- No minimum account opening balance and zero charges for debit transactions.
- The parent or guardian shall present documents such as birth certificate of the minor, 2 passport size photos of the child and letter of appointment by court, in the case of a guardian.
- Copies of acceptable means of identification of the parent or the guardian (Driver’s License, passport, I.D Card, and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the Bank)
Digital banking made simple
Explore our online banking features
Enjoy fast and convenient Card Banking services with our ATMs 24/7.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter online banking services.
Our Agent Banking Service which provides limited banking services.
Keeping you connected
to your finances
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime Securely manage your accounts at home, at work and on the go.
Oromia Bank’s digital banking services make accessing and managing your accounts from your computer or mobile device easy and convenient. Whether you need to check your balance, pay bills, or transfer money,our digital banking services help you track and manage your finances everywhere you’re connected.
Deposit checks, pay bills, send wires and
manage your accounts from anywhere, 24/7
Keep your accounts protected with
advanced security features
Enjoy more ways to control your finances
without visiting your branch
Manage your accounts from your computer,
iOS® or Android™ device