OroCash Allows you to conduct financial transactions by using your mobile device.
SPECIAL SAVING ACCOUNTS
Who is eligible to open Diaspora accounts?
- Non-Resident Ethiopian
- Non-Resident Foreign Nationals of Ethiopian Origin
What kind of Diaspora accounts are allowed to open?
- Diaspora Current Account
- Fixed or Time Deposit Account
- Non-repatriable Birr Account
To open Diaspora accounts, what kinds of documents are needed?
- Properly filled and signed application by account holder
- Can be operate by power of attorney
- Resident Permit/Certification
- Valid passport and/or identification card
- Certification of ownership entitlement for the organization and/or article and
memorandum of association
What types of currencies are allowed to maintain the Diaspora accounts?
- The US Dollar
- Pound Sterling
Minimum foreign currency cash requirement to open Diaspora accounts?
- For an individual USD 100 or its equivalent
- For fixed time deposit USD 5,000 or its equivalent
How to credit Diaspora accounts?
- The account holder
- The spouse of the account holder upon presentation of marriage certificate
- The employer upon presentation of valid employment agreement
- The business entity owned by the account holder or share company upon presentation of documents ascertaining the shareholding
What’s in it for you?
- Make local payments in Birr
- Make foreign payments for import
- Effect Transfer abroad
- Withdraw for travel in cash notes
- Convert into a Birr account at the prevailing exchange rate
- Serve as collateral or guarantee for loans or bids
- Can be withdrawn against a cheque written and a withdrawal slip
Repartition of the deposit
Digital banking made simple
Explore our online banking features
Enjoy fast and convenient Card Banking services with our ATMs 24/7.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter online banking services.
Our Agent Banking Service which provides limited banking services.
Keeping you connected
to your finances
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime Securely manage your accounts at home, at work and on the go.
Oromia Bank’s digital banking services make accessing and managing your accounts from your computer or mobile device easy and convenient. Whether you need to check your balance, pay bills, or transfer money,our digital banking services help you track and manage your finances everywhere you’re connected.
Deposit checks, pay bills, send wires and
manage your accounts from anywhere, 24/7
Keep your accounts protected with
advanced security features
Enjoy more ways to control your finances
without visiting your branch
Manage your accounts from your computer,
iOS® or Android™ device